Monday, September 27, 2010

pillow perfection.


I've been on the search for new pillows for our living room.

I am quite the pillow junky. I just can't seem to stop myself from buying decorative pillows...especially when they are clearance pillows from Tar-jay (Target).
Like this little gem I picked up for $3 (!!) recently at Target.


I love greys - in fact grey is part of our wedding color combo. Shhh - more on the wedding later :)

I really want to LOVE the new pillows so I am taking my time and not just buying whatever. Etsy has tons a cute pillows. BUT I am also debating about making/sewing my own pillow covers. But here are a few pillows that have caught my eye recently:

{here}

{here}

{here}


See any theme here? haha - maybe the geometric print is my thang nowadays.

I will keep you posted on what happens on the pillow front. for. sure.

-Meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment