Monday, December 6, 2010

baby it's cold outside!

Well y'all it's darn cold outside. I know that most of the country has had the painful realization of that...oh let's see...like a month or two ago but it is finally hitting Georgia and the metro Atlanta area in full force lately. Today's high was 40! NOT including windchill...most of the day was spent hovering 27 with a windchill making it 20. Now back 'home' in Washington we would have had snow and tons of it with these sort of temperatures - but here there isn't any moisture in the air (and my static hair shows that like no other).

This was what the the neighbors saw when I dashed out to get the mail earlier this afternoon.

Photobucket

Please contain the jealousy that YOU aren't my neighbor :p



In other news...I have been decking the halls of MattandMegLand! I'll be giving up more deets soon!

Photobucket

SIDENOTE: I LOVE the battery operated tealights! They flicker like real candles but without the worry that you will burn your hair/house/cat's tail.

-Meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment