Saturday, October 23, 2010

fabric heaven

Today, Matt and I met up with my parents to have lunch at an Atlanta area classic italian restaurant. Afterwards I coaxed Matt to a new fabric store I had been wanting to check out. I had a specific project in mind and was really bored with the fabric options at your basic craft/quilt store.

It was fabric heaven. Rolls and rolls of beautiful prints, patterns, and colors everywhere I turned.

Photobucket

This color/pattern combo is perfect:

Photobucket

Matt was pretty bored with the whole thing but was a good sport.

Photobucket

Fabric will play a large role in following my passion and building up my side project...stay tuned :)

I was happy as a clam.

Photobucket


And I do believe you'll be seeing this beaut soon.

Photobucket
-Meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment