Wednesday, October 27, 2010

office rug

I am slowly trying to pull together a re-do for our office space. This space is jammed packed with totes because we are living in a much smaller (albeit that temporary) space so the re-do won't be perfect and ALL pretty. When we moved across country here to Atlanta we had already signed our lease sight unseen in order to have a place to move in right away. So, to say the least this place is not what we want in the long haul until we buy our house...but we're making do (until our lease expires).

One of the decisions I am facing when creating a decor board for our office is the rug. Matt is the one who primarily uses the office - for recording songs, editing fliers, etc. I do have my craft items stored in there but it's mainly 'his' room. Ultimately this place serves a multitude of uses (but doesn't every one's spare room??).

Two extremely inexpensive rugs I am considering are from Ikea:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt has no real preference in what I do with the space as long as he can play his music in it :)

-Meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment