Saturday, October 9, 2010

support.

Since I am finally done with college and have started a corporate career and we've settled in after our cross country move I've been really thinking about the future. As in, what is really important to me in life...What I want our life to look like, to feel like now and also when we have kids. Ideas for side ventures and following our passions have been weighing on my mind. This move has shown Matt and myself that we are an amazing team, we are stronger than we once maybe believed and it just inspires us to go after this life with a new zeal. Anyways, I guess what I am getting at is this morning I found this image and completely supports my thinking and what's been going on in my head lately. And, I love it.

Photobucket
Happy Saturday! We're off to outdoor concert and six flags!

-Meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment