Thursday, November 11, 2010

candlestick doppelganger

About a week ago I was perusing the newest Restoration Hardware** catalog that showed up in our mailbox when I spotted something eerily similar to an item in our home...

Photobucket

Here is MY candlestick that sits atop our buffet in the dining room. I scored this pretty guy for $1.99 at Goodwill awhile back.

Photobucket

If my candlesticks had a facebook page they would have surely posted their much more expensive cousins from Restoration Hardware** as their default pic during doppelganger week...(anyone out there think it's lame I tied my candlesticks and doppelganger week to facebook on the blog? hahah)


** forgive me, because the more I think about this the more I question if the catalog I spotted them in was Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn?? I'll let you know when I return home and dig them out of the recycle bin!

-Meg.

1 comment:

  1. I love finding things in fancy-schmancy stores that I have inexpensive, or even better thrift store, versions of. I love your candleholders.

    ReplyDelete