Monday, November 8, 2010

halloweenie

Being new to town we were originally unsure of what our Halloween was going to look like. Sure I decorated the house and all but we did not know if we were going to adorn OURSELVES in Halloween decor...aka costumes.

But then my lovely coworker/friend(who was a kick butt Cat in the Hat!) invited us out down to Buckhead. We ran around like crazy people pulling together last minute costumes. Matt had this crazy idea (well to be honest, I thought it was crazy) to be a Christmas tree. I was an {unoriginal} butterfly. Matt was a hit. Everyone stopped him and asked for pictures. He taught me to not doubt his costume ideas in the future, haha!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!
HOPE YOU HAD A SPOOKTACULAR TIME!

-Meg.


No comments:

Post a Comment