Sunday, November 7, 2010

sorry-i'm tardy for the party

37 points to the first person who can guess where the title comes from.
Sorry I've been absent from posting in BlogLand for a week and a half... I missed out on posting about all the Halloween festivities! I have some pics of our Halloween decor that I may or may not post...because honestly I am ready to start decorating for Christmas already!

We had another important day happen while I was not posting...Matt's birthday!

It was his first birthday EVER away from his childhood friends or family. He had to work and the night before he got very little sleep due to faulty gutters...but minus those things he agreed the day turned out well. I started his morning with a series of hidden presents around the house with the first one being in the bathroom when he woke up to shower. After work he came home to a decorated house and his 'big' present. I also made him his beloved baked mac and cheese.

I am so blessed to have such an amazing, supportive, funny, caring, HOT, loving partner to share my life with and I can not wait to keep ringing in all the future birthdays together!



I snapped away like a crazed soccer mom.


Look! You can see me too! :)

-Meg.

ps: apparently blogger and photobucket are in a fight as they won't upload my photos together...hence the small blogger photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment