Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HomeGoods Happy!

After a not-so-great Tuesday I decided to stop in to HomeGoods after work before I headed home. I am always in search of inspiration ESPECIALLY since my parents just closed on a new house (they don't know it yet but I am decorating their house haha!). Glorious photos courtesy of my iPhone...who is nicknamed IFINN!

I came across this industrial table that jumped out at me. It would be gorgeous as a sofa table or even a bar/side console table for a dining room.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I also came across this print...I debated snatching it up for our living room but ended up talking myself out of it because I have a TON of picture frames and I need to really formulate my plan for the gallery wall in our living room before I buy anymore pieces.

Photobucket

And here I am! Saying 'HI!' to all you lovelies out there!

Photobucket

-Meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment